Welcome to the Ampleforth Society and Old Amplefordian website where you can keep in touch with news from the Valley.
The Ampleforth Journal Volume 120 is now available - please click the image to download your pdf copy. This issue covers the academic year 2015-16 and includes news from the Monastic Community, updates from Ampleforth College and St Martin's Ampleforth Prep School and Old Amplefordian obituaries.
A hard copy has been posted out to all previous Ampleforth Society members who requested one. If you did not reply to Fr Dominic's circular of October 2016 but would still like to receive a hard copy of the publication, please email Claire.Evans@ampleforth.org.uk.
- UOTC and Mt. Kilimanjaro13/06/2017
- ROWAN WILLIAMS PLAY, SHAKESHAFTE, COMES TO THE HOUSE WHERE IT IS SET - Sir Bernard De Hoghton (J62)09/06/2017
- Britten & Woolf: Songs of the Old Testament - Toshi Ogita (J12)05/06/2017
- Holy Moly & The Crackers - Conrad Bird (O07)25/05/2017
- A Camp for the Forgotten - Louisa Grew (B09)25/05/2017